Class of 2021 - Events & Details
UPDATED INFORMATION - May 27, 2021
DTE Energy Music Theatre and 313 Presents announced that they are following the recently updated COVID-19 outdoor guidance from the MDHHS. The new guidance allows for 100% capacity at outdoor venues as of June 1. This is great news for you and your families because we can now retract our per graduate ticket restrictions.
Here are the important facts you need to know for our graduation ceremonies on June 13.
- Graduation times are as follows:
- Mott High School – 9:00 a.m. (Gates open at 8:00 a.m.)
- Kettering High School – 12:30 p.m. (Gates open at 11:30 a.m.)
- Durant High School – 4:00 p.m. (Gates open at 3:00 p.m.)
- No ticket limits for graduates and their families.
- While there are reserved areas for graduates and staff, the remainder of the pavilion and the hill are available to attendees on a first come, first served basis.
- Seating will no longer be restricted for social distancing. Families that would like to distance themselves can do so and the lawn is recommended.
- Attendee mask requirements will follow CDC guidelines. Fully vaccinated individuals do not need to wear a mask outside, all others must.
- Graduates will be required to wear a mask for procession, recession, and while sitting together during the ceremony. Graduates can remove their mask when on stage accepting their diploma.
- There is a no bag policy with the exception of medical bags.
- 4.5 x 6 inch clutches are allowed
- Flowers and balloons as gifts for graduates are allowed
- The venue will be selling canned soda and bottled water at a discounted price and can be purchased with credit card only.
- Those sitting on the hill can bring blankets or “beach style” chairs. Camping chairs or chairs that are more than 12 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat (when unfolded) are not permitted into the venue.