WSD Virtual Academy
A quality education from the comfort of your home.
The Waterford School District will offer several options for the 2020-2021 school year, allowing you to decide which is best for your family. One of those options is a free virtual academy. The WSD Virtual Academy will provide a robust curriculum to your child in the comfort of your home. Our highly qualified staff will support your child’s learning through personal connections and compassionate leadership.
The WSD Virtual Academy will:
- Utilize the Edgenuity platform with WSD teachers, to teach the content areas and electives/Encore classes
- Provide stability through daily interactions with WSD professional staff, including teachers, administrators, and social workers
- Allow for a smooth transition back into the classroom when you determine the time is right
- Engage your child with friends and familiar faces
- Focus on social emotional well-being of all students in addition to rigorous academics
- Provide a device and connectivity for each student who does not have one in the home
How to have Edgenuity Read Aloud
Parent Guide WVA Learning Time K-3
Parent Guide WVA Learning Time 4-5
The Role of the Learning Coach - K-3
The Role of the Learning Coach - 4-5
Parent Tools, Grades K-5 Flyer