Winter Charity Week
Get involved in Winter Charity Week!
Charity Week is about our students, staff and community, supporting quality organizations with a mission to help and serve others. This week includes a series of fun events/activities in the spirit of raising money for good causes. This year, we are supporting our MASC/MAHS State charity: New Day Foundation, Supporting Families Fighting Cancer. Please see the information below for the Spirit Week outlined by Student Council & Leadership teams:
Please consider helping out! We are in need of volunteers!
We are still in the process of sorting out details of how teachers may help during their classes.
- Monday, 2/6: Pajama
- Tuesday, 2/7: Pink vs. Red (Red: Freshmen/Juniors; Pink: Sophomores/Seniors)
- Wednesday, 2/8: Wacky Wednesday
- Thursday, 2/9: Music Genre
- Friday, 2/10: School Spirit/Dodgeball-theme Dress
- WHEN: Friday, February 10, 2023, the 1.5 final hours of the school day.
- DETAILS & HOW TO FORM A TEAM: Students will have the option to pay to play or watch. Game start time will be approximately 1:15pm in the South Gym. Students may pay to play or watch the game. Players and spectators: $5 each. Teams have 7 players each. Player forms/permission slips and tickets will be sold during lunches for $5.
- Print copies of forms below are located in Room 105.
- All forms must be returned to Room 105 by February 6, 2023.
- 1 permission slip required per player
- 1 team form required per team
Upcoming Events/Opportunities to Support:
- Monday, 2/6: Hot chocolate sales in the T
- Tuesday, 2/7: Paper Airplane Contests during lunches
- Wednesday, 2/8: Cotton Candy sales in the T
- Thursday, 2/9: Donut Sales in the T
- Friday: School Spirit/Dodgeball Game in South Gym