Motivations for giving are varied. Many individuals view their support as a means of accomplishing personal goals. Some give simply because they view their support as a good investment. Others value the knowledge and experiences they have received and wish to ensure the same for future generations of students. Perhaps your motivation is to:
- remember someone you love or respect.
- maintain an interest in your school district.
- demonstrate your leadership and support for education.
- support your financial or estate planning through philanthropic tax advantages.
Private support involves gifts given to the Waterford Foundation for Public Education by people who are committed to supporting Waterford students. Our thanks to those donors whose generosity helps us recognize, fund, and provide creative, innovative programs for students. Thank you for your support.
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate to the Waterford Foundation. When you decide make a purchase from Amazon, please first visit Amazon Smile where you will be prompted to select the Waterford Foundation as your charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the Waterford Foundation!
Kroger Community Rewards Program
The Waterford Foundation has formed a partnership with Kroger where customers can generate proceeds from their grocery purchases to benefit the mission of the Foundation. Join the Kroger Community Rewards Program and benefit the Foundation.
How to Register:
- You must have a Kroger Plus card, available at any Kroger, to join the Community Rewards Program.
- Sign in or create a Kroger account at the Kroger Community Rewards enrollment website.
- Search for Waterford Foundation by name or organization number PM270.
- Select Waterford Foundation in the list of organizations then click the Enroll button.
- Each time your Kroger Plus Card is scanned at check-out, the Foundation will receive proceeds from Kroger Corporation for your grocery purchase. This is a quick, easy way to support Waterford School District students in and out of the classroom.
Become a Sponsor!
With more than thirty years of promoting and recognizing excellence in teaching and learning within the Waterford School District, we are pleased to know we have community supporters that help us with our mission. Each year, the Waterford Foundation offers business partners the chance to put their brand on high visibility community events like the Select Fifty prominent awards banquet, Teacher of the Year Excellence in Education Reception, or our Annual Golf Outing. These opportunities are also available to individuals or organizations who have a desire and commitment to support public education.
The Waterford Foundation not only promotes and recognizes excellent teaching and learning but also provides funding for innovative, out of the ordinary, and out of budget initiatives for Waterford School District children. Over $2 million in grants has been provided to assist in developing exciting and innovative programs or projects that enhance curricular and extracurricular opportunities for children.
Please take a moment to look over our sponsorship brochure and the many sponsorship levels available. As you consider your participation, please remember that your generosity will affect the lives of many Waterford School District children. When you make a 100% tax-deductible sponsorship contribution, you are investing in the future of our children for years to come.
Thank you for considering a Waterford Foundation for Public Education sponsorship!