Kettering Graduating Seniors
Every Friday Kettering staff members participate in our “wearing blue for you," our Staff Scholarship - Jean Friday campaign. On these blue-jean Fridays, each participating staff member donates $5 to this scholarship fund where we award deserving seniors the financial incentives to continue their educational growth at the collegiate level. Over the last number of years, Kettering staff has raised thousands for our well-deserving students and their future.
Who Should Apply & How Does It Work?
Any interested graduating senior may apply. Applications are available in mid-March each year and are available on this page at that time. To inquire, please email Chris Burlingame, Director of Activities: BurliC01@wsdmi.org.
INTERESTED SENIORS SHOULD APPLY TODAY!
The following students benefited from Staff Scholarship in 2019-2020:
- Rose Allen, Eastern Michigan University, $1,000
- Mackenzie Arthurs, Eastern Michigan University, $1,000
- Edgar Dominguez-Ramirez, Oakland Cmmunity College, $1,000
- Ava Gottschling, Oakland Cmmunity College, $1,000
- Alonzo Hernandez, Oakland Community College, $1,000