Kettering Graduating Seniors
On Jean Days, Kettering staff members participate in our “wearing blue for you," our Staff Scholarship - Jean Days campaign. On these blue-jean days, each participating staff member donates $5 to this scholarship fund where we award deserving seniors the financial incentives to continue their educational growth at the collegiate level. Over the last number of years, Kettering staff has raised thousands for our well-deserving students and their future.
Who Should Apply & How Does It Work?
Any interested graduating senior may apply. Applications are available in mid-March each year and are available on this page at that time. To inquire, please Mr. Burlingame, Director of Activities, Room 105.
The following students benefited from Staff Scholarship in 2022-2023:
- Naomi Black - Savannah College of Art & Design
- Alyssa Diehl - Oakland Community College
- Reilee Fightmaster - Oakland Community College
- Emma Filby - Oakland Community College
- Olaf Gon - Michigan State University