Office of the Superintendent
Forward thinking. Innovative. Student and staff centered. Curriculum and technology-focused. Community connected.
These are all words I use to describe Waterford School District, the place where I have had the amazing privilege to serve as superintendent since 2019.
My focus is to invest in our students and staff. I am committed to providing our students with unparalleled access to the best opportunities in academics, arts and athletics. It is crucial our staff are aware of the impactful role they play in our student’s lives and are provided access to the best tools and training available to help them excel at their jobs.
- $4 million spent on new curriculum since 2020
- 1:1 Chromebooks for every K-12 student beginning in 2022
- $9.8 million in technology investments since 2021, including $2.7 million for Promethean Interactive Displays in each and every instructional classroom starting in fall 2023
- $2 million Grow Your Own grant provided by the state in May 2023 to help our employees gain teaching certification or add more endorsements
- $30 million new Stepanski Early Childhood Center opening in fall 2024
The future is bright here at Waterford School District. I believe in this so strongly, I dedicated this year’s Opening Day speech to this theme. I invite this community to engage in the positive momentum that is building. Help us shine a light on what we are doing here. It will greatly benefit our students, staff and community as a whole.
Scott A. Lindberg
Superintendent of Schools