2020 Bond Progress
Current Projects - Fall 2022
- Replace cupola windows in elementary media centers
- Technology classroom equipment
- Kettering, Phase 3 included improvement in parking lot, competitive and auxiliary gym and theatre; remodeling classrooms; and HVAC upgrades.
- Mott, Phase 2 included improvement in competitive and auxiliary gym and theatre; remodeling classrooms; and HVAC upgrades
- Elementary playground improvements
- Kettering, Phase 2 consisted of classroom refreshes, bathroom updates and the main office remodel.
- Stepanski Early Childhood Center, Phase 2 began with breaking ground for the new building. Over the summer the building has begun to take shape.
- Technology – updating insfrastructure
- Village Elementary was dismantled and the area restored to a grassy area.
- Stepanski Early Childhood Center, Phase 1 began to prepare the site for the building.
- Kettering and Mott Performing Arts Centers will receive new HVAC chillers to replace the failing units
- Kettering will be in phase one of full HVAC upgrades including rooftops, ductwork, room ventilators, and Building Energy Management controls, vastly expanding the building's cooling square footage
- Partial roof replacement at, Mott, Mason, Pierce, and Crary
- SchoolcraftProjects Planned for the Near Future
- Playground improvements are still in development
- Plans are in motion for ECC building infrastructure
- Waterford Village demolition